Monday, March 22, 2010

Adidas CC project

Here is some more stuff from when i was interning Adidas. I was on the running team during my second internship and this is a personal project I did while i was there. I ran cross country in high school so I wanted to design some shoes with a team in mind. Each runner might desire something specific but the team might want to also have a unified look. I did some shoe concepts for racing and some for training. Each one had catered toward a unique need. You could customize your materials and details according to your price range and also customize your shoe to match team colors if desired. Here are a few of the ones I got some uppers made for. I was able to find some existing out soles from other shoes to put the uppers on. At some point maybe I'll get around to taking some pics. It was a fun project and I learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter